Monday, June 4, 2012

The Cow


Author's Note: This is a creative piece about a rabid cow.

One day, when I was a young. I was walking along a path when I saw a barn. I went up to the farmer and he said, "The farm is being shut down, if you would like to buy an animal if you'd like." I have always wanted a pet so I asked the man for giraffe (of course I was kidding).
"Sure! We have only one though."
" What! You have a giraffe."
"Yeah, It just wonder in one day."
"You can see it if you'd like."
"Sure"
We walk behind the barn, but then something caught my eye. There was a cow standing at the edge with glowing red eyes. I just stared at me, as if I was his prey. I run to the farmer and tell him to look but when I looked back the cow was gone. I tell the man that I didn't need the giraffe and thanked him for showing me it. I ran out of there as fast as I could. It was getting dark and I had to get home. The fastest way home was through the forest, but I hated going through the forest during the night, but it seems like that is the only choice. I start sprinting as fast as I can, when I hear a branch snap. I spin around to see what was there. All I see is 2 red eyes glowing in the darkness.     

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment